Posted on December 02 2015
Guna Oral Remedies
- GUNA SLEEP (20 drops 30 minutes before bedtime.
It is advisable to take the remedy over extended periods of time to achieve physiological re-balancing of the homeostatic mechanism.
- GUNA BOWEL (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA FEM (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA MALE (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- MELATONIN 4CH* (20 drops twice a day for 30-60 days)
Heel Oral Remedies
- Nervoheel 1 tablet 3 x a day
- Valerianaheel 10 drops x 3 a day.
possibly both preparations taken together 3 times daily and in the case of difficulty in falling asleep, every 1/4 hour, several times until sleep is induced.
If the patient wakes again:-
- Ypsiloheel possibly in addition.
- Rhododendroneel S 8-10 drops several times for restlessness of the motor area.
- Colocynthis-Homaccord (to be taken in addition for rheumatic disorders).
- Nux vomica-Homaccord after consumption of alcohol, prophylactically, in the evening 8-10 drops several times,
- likewise Veratrum-Homaccord.
- Sulfur-Injeel S for inability to fall asleep upon retiring.
- Nux vomica-Injeel after misuse of stimulants (patient lies awake from 3-6 hours during the night)
- Medorrhinum-Injeel for sleeplessness at night, tiredness in the morning.
- Coffea-Injeel for the after-effects of sudden joy and mental excitement.
- Collective pack of catalysts of the citric acid cycle (according to prescription)
- Acidum DL-malicum-Injeel, Acidum fumaricum-Injeel, Acidum L(+)-asparagicum-Injeel, Acidum cis-aconiticum-Injeel, Natrium oxalaceticum-Injeel etc.,
- Rhododendron-Injeel as intermediate therapy.
- Hepar compositum (detoxication of the liver)
- Cutis compositum in chronic cases,
possibly as well the collective pack of catalysts of the citric acid cycle
- Hepar suis-Injeel (detoxication of the liver),
- Funiculus umbilicalis suis-Injeel (damage to the connective tissues),
- Vesica urinaria suis-Injeel, Colon suis-Injeel, Vesica fellea suis-Injeel (promotion of secretion) and Hypothalamus suis-Injeel (alternation of consciousness) in chronic cases once weekly or alternating.
Conact Us if you are needing more help.