Posted on May 28 2019
Dr. Reckeweg Remedies for Measles
- R1 Inflammation, fever, infection
- R6 Influenza, colds, fever
- R62 Measles, inflammation of the mucous membranes
Heel Remedies for Measles
(Ectodermal or mesenchymal reaction phase)
(Main remedy: Viburcol)
- Viburcol suppositories 2-4 times daily
- Bryaconeel 1 tablet 3 x a day
- Tartephedreel 8-10 drops 3 x a day
possibly the above preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
- Belladonna-Homaccord for incipient otitis, 5 drops every 1-2 hours .
- Aconitum-Homaccord for restlessness, fever and serious bronchitis as intermediate remedy, 8-10 drops 1/2 hourly to hourly.
- Arnica-Heel possibly as sole remedy, 8-10 drops every 1-2 hours.
- Osteoheel S for otitis after perforation of the membrane of the tympanum.
- Cruroheel S (chronic fistulae of the ear).
Ampoule / Injection Therapy
- Echinacea compositum, possibly in alternation with Engystol (powerful stimulation of the body’s own defences).
- Bryonia-Injeel for headache (need to hold the head tightly in the hands).
- Engystol s.c. or i.m., possibly also i.v. for retoxic symptoms or measles in the elderly.
- Zincum valerianicum-Injeel or Zincum metallicum-Injeel for receding measles (in addition to Engystol).
See also otitis media, mastoiditis, meningeal reactions, encephalitis, viral diseases, etc.
If you need further help please Contact Us.