Posted on September 17 2018
Guna Oral Therapy
- Drainage remedies: GUNA-MATRIX (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA-LYMPHO (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- P.N.E.I. remedy: GUNA-FLAM (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
Guna Ampoule Therapy
- Standard protocol for i.m. administration: 1-2 ampoules 1-3 times a week
according to severity and progress.
- Standard protocol according to mesotherapeutic technique using 1-2 ampou-
les per treatment: 2 treatments per week for the first 2 weeks, then1 treatment a week until pain relief (average 8-10 sessions).
For chronic pathologies: continue with 1 treatment a week for 1 month until pain relief, then 1 treatment a month.
Heel Remedies for Epicondylitis
(Osteodermal reaction phase)
- (Main remedy: Osteoheel S)
- Osteoheel S 1 tablet 3 x a day.
- Bryaconeel 1 tablet 3 x a day.
- Ferrum-Homaccord 8-10 drops 3 x a day.
possibly the above preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
- Graphites-Homaccord (rapidly effective in many cases)
- Traumeel S ointment, possibly alternating with Zeel T ointment, to be rubbed into the area of the pain.
Heel Ampoule Therapy
- Discus compositum (effective therapeutic agent for affections of the vertebral column, skeletal system, muscles and tendons, as intermediate injections i.m., s.c., i.d.)
- Engystol N paravertebrally and neurally intradermal.
- In cases resistant to therapy, only Engystol N, possibly daily, orally and i.v.
See also under tennis elbow, osteochondrosis.
Contact Us if you are needing more help.