Guna Remedies for Allergic Diseases
- Specific remedies: GUNA-ALLERGY-TREAT (10 drops every 15 minutes for 2 hours in the acute phase; continue with 10 drops 3 times a day for a period according to progress)
- GUNA-ALLERGY-PREV (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- Drainage remedy: GUNA-MATRIX (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- P.N.E.I. remedy: GUNA-MOOD (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
Guna Remedies for Allergic Diseases - Alternative Treatment
- OVIX: modulates the release of allergic mediators
From a few days before exposure to a few days afterwards:
- OVIX: 3-12 years old, 1-2 tablets per day
- OVIX: 12-16 years old, 1-3 tablets per day
- OVIX: adults, 3 tablets per day
During acute reaction (as adjuvant, it enables a reduction in the dosage of the homeopathic or allopathic medication habitually administered):
- OVIX: 3-12 years old, 2-3 tablets per day
- OVIX: 12-16 years old, 3-6 tablets per day
- OVIX: adults, 6-12 tablets per day Maintenance therapy
- OIVX: 3-12 years old: 1-2 tablets per day
- OVIX: 12-16 years old: 2-3 tablets per day
- OVIX: adults: 3 tablets per day
Add on Medication
- OLIGOEL NO. 9 (Mn): 30 drops twice a day (for treatment of the terrain in Oligotherapy)
- INTERLEUKIN 5 4CH and/or INTERLEUKIN 4 4CH: 15-20 drops twice a day (regulates the allergic reaction)
- IMMUN REG: 3 granules 2-3 times a day (for basic regulation of the immunological network)
- OVIX OINTMENT: spread several times on the affected area (for atopic der-matitis)
- APISPLEX: 3 granules every hour until symptoms improve; then 3 granules 3 times a day.
In seasonal allergies: 3 granules 3 times a day starting from a month before symptoms are expected to begin (for conjunctivitis; hay fever)
Heel Remedies for Allergic Diseases
- Schwef-Heel 8-10 drops 3 times a day
- Traumeel S 1 tablet 3 times a day
- Galium-Heel 8-10 drops 3 times a day
possibly the above preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
- Apis-Homaccord (urticaria).
- Lymphomyosot (acts on the drainage of the connective tissue).
- Psorinoheel (nosode preparation for dermatoses).
- Aesculus compositum (peripheral circulation).
- Traumeel S ointment for local, but not acute allergic, dermatitis.
- Psorinoheel Drops - As no ampoules available
- Mucosa nasalis suis-Injeel (hay fever), etc.
alternating or mixed
- Hepar compositum (hepatic function) for affections of the mucous membranes,
as well as, possibly,
- Cerebrum compositum (central vegetative regulation), as intermediate remedy
- Ubichinon compositum (enzyme functions),
- Acidum fumaricum-Injeel as intermediate remedy in retoxic impregnation.
Please Contact Us if you need more help.