Dr. Reckeweg Remedies for Liver Damage and Live Cirrhosis
Guna Remedies for Liver Damage and Liver Cirrhosis
- Specific remedy: GUNA-LIVER (3-5 pellets 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- Drainage remedy: GUNA-MATRIX (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days) in association with GUNA-CELL (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- P.N.E.I. remedy: GUNA-FEM (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60
days)/GUNA-MALE (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
Heel Remedies for Liver damage and Cirrhosis of the Liver
(Organodermal impregnation or degeneration phase)
(Main remedy: Galium-Heel)
- Galium-Heel 8-10 drops 3 x a day.
- Hepeel 1 tablet 3 x a day.
- Phosphor-Homaccord 8-10 drops 3 x a day.
- Traumeel S 1 tablet 3 x a day.
possibly the above preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
- Ypsiloheel for a tendency towards haemorrhage, as well as a sensation of pressure in the neck.
(Possibly - Preparations in the form of drops contain alcohol. In the case of liver damage, it is better to administer these preparations in the form of ampoules to be taken orally.)
Ampoule / Injection Therapy
alternating or mixed with
- Leptandra compositum for meteorism, accompanying pancreatitis.
- Carduus marianus-Injeel (forte) as intermediate remedy for liver damage.
- Cynara Scolymus-Injeel often acts very favourably.
- Salmonella typhi-Injeel for nosode therapy.
- in serious cases also Glyoxal compositum (only a single injection; await effect);
after the acute symptoms have subsided also
- Hepar compositum as intermediate injections,
- collective pack of the catalysts of the citric acid cycle,
- Vesica fellea suis-Injeel, Colon suis-Injeel, Hepar suis-Injeel with Histamin-Injeel, Acidum formicicum-Injeel and the above mentioned ampoule preparations for frequently repeated progressive auto-sanguis therapy.
If you need further help please Contact Us.