Posted on August 30 2018
Heel Remedies for Keratitis
(Ectodermal reaction phase)
- Oculoheel 1 tablet 3 x a day.
- Oculoheel Vial Eye Drops - 1-2 drops into each affected eye 3 times per day.
possibly both preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
- Kalium bichromicum-Injeel alternating or mixed i.m., s.c., i.v.
- Conium-Injeel (photophobia)
- Antimonium crudum-Injeel and Aethiops antimonialis-Injeel (phlyctenae).
- Argentum nitricum-Injeel (serious reddening and swelling).
- Mucosa compositum (action on the mucous membranes in chronic affections),
Please Contact Us if you need more help