Heel Remedies for Ulcers, Duodenal and Stomach
(Entodermal reaction or impregnation phase)Duodenal and ventricular ulcers, apart from slight deviations, form a pathogenic unit, therefore the same therapeutical measures are indicated for both disorders
- Duodenoheel 1 tablet 3-6 times daily additionally for pain.
- Anacardium-Homaccord as alternating remedy in chronic cases and for bleeding ulcers.
- Cinnamomum-Homaccord S for bleeding ulcers, administered in addition 3-6 times daily
in alternation (1/2 hourly to hourly, alternating with the above).
- Duodenoheel with Bryaconeel, Cardiacum-Heel and Spascupreel (all preparations administered at the same time 3-6 times daily) for chronically recurrent ulcers as well as for the gastrocardiac syndrome (Roemheld).
- Galium-Heel to be given in addition for callous ulcers,
- Gastricumeel for swelling in the epigastrium, pyrosis,
- Chelidonium- Homaccord to stimulate the hepatic function,
- Atropinum compositum S in painful conditions, as intermediate remedy.
- Erigotheel initially daily, later 3 times weekly - possibly additionally i.v. or mixed with Traumeel S and Spascupreel.
- Cinnamomum-Homaccord S for a bleeding ulcer
- Antimonium crudum-Injeel for a white-coated tongue, disorders worse after bathing.
- Carbo vegetabilis-Injeel and Mercurius solubilis Hahnemanni-Injeel for accompanying pancreatic affections.
- Kalium bichromicum-Injeel for a callous ulcer appearing to be cut out with a hollow punch.
- Colchicum-Injeel in case of suspicion of precancerous conditions.
- Bryonia-Injeel S for brown-coated tongue, thirst (for beer), constipation (black faeces).
- Argentum nitricum-Injeel to alleviate the vagotonia, as intermediate remedy, as well as for bleeding ulcers
- Hamamelis-Injeel and /or Cinnamomum- Homaccord S. Bacterium coli-Injeel is often specifically effective,
- Atropinum compositum for painful conditions
- Momordica compositum (participation of the pancreas, pain in the left of the epigastrium).
- Mucosa compositum (remedy for affections of the mucosa, as intermediate ampoule).
- Hepar compositum (stimulation of the detoxicating hepatic function especially for liver and gall bladder symptoms, possibly alternating with Hepeel),
- Duodenum suis-Injeel, Colon suis-Injeel, and/or Ventriculus suis-Injeel, Jejunum suis-Injeel, Hepar suis-Injeel,
- Mucosa nasalis suis-Injeel (reflex action), according to location
in addition also
If you need more help and advice please Contact Us with your details.