Heel Remedies for Ulcers, Duodenal and Stomach
(Entodermal reaction or impregnation phase)Duodenal and ventricular ulcers, apart from slight deviations, form a pathogenic unit, therefore the same therapeutical measures are indicated for both disorders
- (Main remedies: Duodenoheel, Gastricumeel, Anacardium-Homaccord)
- Duodenoheel 1 tablet 3-6 times daily additionally for pain.
- Anacardium-Homaccord as alternating remedy in chronic cases and for bleeding ulcers.
- Cinnamomum-Homaccord S for bleeding ulcers, administered in addition 3-6 times daily
in alternation (1/2 hourly to hourly, alternating with the above).
- Duodenoheel with Bryaconeel, Cardiacum-Heel and Spascupreel (all preparations administered at the same time 3-6 times daily) for chronically recurrent ulcers as well as for the gastrocardiac syndrome (Roemheld).
- Galium-Heel to be given in addition for callous ulcers,
- Gastricumeel for swelling in the epigastrium, pyrosis,
- Chelidonium- Homaccord to stimulate the hepatic function,
- likewise Hepeel. Nux vomica-Homaccord for accompanying intestinal spasms and constipation.
- Atropinum compositum S in painful conditions, as intermediate remedy.
- Erigotheel initially daily, later 3 times weekly - possibly additionally i.v. or mixed with Traumeel S and Spascupreel.
- Cinnamomum-Homaccord S for a bleeding ulcer
- Antimonium crudum-Injeel for a white-coated tongue, disorders worse after bathing.
- Carbo vegetabilis-Injeel and Mercurius solubilis Hahnemanni-Injeel for accompanying pancreatic affections.
- Kalium bichromicum-Injeel for a callous ulcer appearing to be cut out with a hollow punch.
- Colchicum-Injeel in case of suspicion of precancerous conditions.
- Bryonia-Injeel S for brown-coated tongue, thirst (for beer), constipation (black faeces).
- Argentum nitricum-Injeel to alleviate the vagotonia, as intermediate remedy, as well as for bleeding ulcers
- Hamamelis-Injeel and /or Cinnamomum- Homaccord S. Bacterium coli-Injeel is often specifically effective,
- Salmonella typhi-Injeel, Sinusitis Nosode-Injeel - interposed.
- Atropinum compositum for painful conditions
- Coenzyme compositum and Ubichinon compositum (improvement of the enzyme functions).
- Momordica compositum (participation of the pancreas, pain in the left of the epigastrium).
- Mucosa compositum (remedy for affections of the mucosa, as intermediate ampoule).
- Hepar compositum (stimulation of the detoxicating hepatic function especially for liver and gall bladder symptoms, possibly alternating with Hepeel),
- Duodenum suis-Injeel, Colon suis-Injeel, and/or Ventriculus suis-Injeel, Jejunum suis-Injeel, Hepar suis-Injeel,
- Mucosa nasalis suis-Injeel (reflex action), according to location
in addition also
See also Duodenal and Gastric Ulcers, Gastritis, Duodenitis, Pancreatitis, etc.
If you need more help and advice please Contact Us with your details.