Remedies for Prostatic Adenoma, Prostatic Hypertrophy / Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
Dr. Reckeweg Remedies for Prostatitis
Tegor Remedies for Prostatitis
Guna Oral Remedies
- GUNA ENDOCRINOTOX 21
- Combine with: GUNA ENDOCRINOTOX No. 2 (General male regulation) and GUNA ENDOCRINOTOX No. 25 (Neuroimmuno).
Heel Oral Remedies
- Solidago Tablets 1 tablet 3 x a day.
- Sabal-Homaccord 8-10 drops 3 x a day.
- Nux Vomica-Homaccord Drops 8-10 drops 3 x a day.
possibly the above preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
- Berberis- Homaccord Drops (stimulation of the renal function).
- Cruroheel S in chronic cases
- Galium-Heel Drops administered weekly as an alternating remedy.
- Vertigoheel Tablets or Drops (If urine stream stops during urination ).
- Rhododendroneel S (if your symptoms are sensitive to weather).
Heel Ampoule Therapy
alternating or mixed i.m., s.c., possibly also i.v.
Additional Ampoules Therapy
- Magnesium Muriaticum for urine evacuated only with abdominal muscular pressure.
- Asthma-Nosode-Injeel - has proved satisfactory for incontinence of urine.
- Medorrhinum-Injeel - for earlier gonorrhoea, tenesmus ( a continual or recurrent inclination to evacuate the bowels, caused by disorder of the rectum or other illness).
- Thyreoidea Compositum once to twice weekly alternating,
- Ovarium Compositum when there is a suspicion of malignant degeneration, interposed for anti-hormonal stimulation;
- Glyoxal Compositum - if nodules of stony hardness in the prostate
If you need more help please Contact Us