Posted on July 01 2016
Heel Remedies for Pneumonopathy / Eosinophilic / Diseases of the Lungs
- Calcoheel 1 tablet 3 x a day.
- Galium-Heel 8-10 drops 3 times a day.
possibly the above preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
- Bryaconeel for fresh cases, 1 tablet 3-6 times daily.
- Tartephedreel for coughs and catarrh, 8-10 drops 3-6 times daily.
- Aesculus compositum as intermediate remedy (exercises a stimulating action on the peripheral circulation, thereby removing infiltrations from the connective tissue).
- Echinacea Compositum (provides powerful stimulation of the connective tissue functions).
- Kalium carbonicum-Injeel (forte) when located on the left side.
- Grippe-Nosode- Injeell - (One of the most generally used nosodes in the Heel range.)
- Mucosa compositum after the acute symptoms have abated, possibly alternating with Coenzyme compositum and/or the collective pack of catalysts of the citric acid cycle.
Please Contact Us if you need more help