Guna MD Neural - Ampoules
To strengthen perineurium collagen structure, soothe neural local pain.
MD-NEURAL is a medical device finalized to help movement by limiting a physiological degeneration of joints and tissues as well as by counterbalancing any damage caused by:
- bad posture
- concomitant chronic diseases
- blows and injuries
MD-NEURAL is a medical device finalized to help joint movement, specifically in bad posture disorders. Its main therapeutic functions include:
- a barrier effect
- a lubricating activity
- a mechanical support while administering other pharmacological treatments
MD-NEURAL is a medical device intended to be used by a qualified staff in private or public health facilities.
Direction for use
1-2 treatments weekly for 10 weeks.
- Periarticular technique:
the site of application must be sterile: insert the needle at 2-4 mm depth.
For this purpose the use of the following materials and accessories as recommended:
- Materials for aseptic skin preparation: sterile gloves, Iodine solution, Alcohol solution, sterile gauze pads, Ethyl chloride spray for the skin.
- Needles: Sterile 27 G.
- Syringes: 5 or 10 cc size, according to the volume of the solution to inject.
Contraindications / Side effects
There is no history of hypersensitivity to MD-NEURAL However, patients with a recognized hypersensitivity to any ingredient or excipient should be tested before use. making a spot into one arm and be monitored for 1 hour.
MD-NEURAL may be used as a single treatment or mixed with other medcal devices of the same range, in order to make a customized treatment according to clinical evolution.
It may also be used as a mechanical support while treating the following diseases:
- Brachial pain (in association with MD-NECK)
- Brachial nerve pain due to cervical entrapment (in association with MD-NECK)
- Persistent intercostal neuralgia
- (in association with MD-THORACIC)
- Postherpetic neuralgia
- (in association with MD-THORACIC or MD-LUMBAR)
- Atypical facial neuritis (in association with MD-NECK)
- Trigeminal neuralgia (in association with MD-NECK)
- Temporomandibular joint pain (in association with MD-NECK)
- Cervical, thoracic, lumbar and sacrolumbar nerve root pain (respectively in association with MD-NECK, MD-THORACIC, MD-LUMBAR and MD-ISCHIAL).
Warnings and precautions
Nerve pain requires differential diagnosis for visceral pain, primary or metastatic cancer pain. A slight reddening at the site may be due to a mechanical effect of the needle or to a skin superficial reaction.
Skin cleansing/disinfection is required before and after application. Saprophytic bacteria may produce site abscesses. KEEP AWAY FROM THE REACH AND THE SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
Do not use after the expiration date. The expiration date refers to the product properly stored in an unopened package. Use the product immediately after opening the package.
Instructions in case of damage to the sterile vials / ampoules
Do not use if the seal is open or if the vial/ampoule is not perfectly sealed.
Once open, the vial/ampoule must be immediately injected. Do not use if the package is damaged.