Dr Reckeweg Remedies for Thrush & Vaginal Candidiasis
- R82 Fungal infections, Candida albicans
Guna Remedies for Thrush & Vaginal Candidiasis
- T4 Reg: 3 granules 2-3 times a day (activates non-specific cell immunity)
- Immun Reg: 3 granules 2-3 times a day (reinforces the immune system and facilitates hepatic drainage)
- Guna Natur 1 - Vaginal Ovules
- Micox: 10 drops 3 times a day for the first month; continue with 10 drops twice a day for the next 30 days (for treating the muco-cutaneous mycoses)
- Guna IL 10 4CH: 10-20 drops twice a day (modulates inflammation)
- TGF β1 4CH: 10-20 drops twice a day (stimulates T and B lymphocytes, monocytes and NK)
Heel Remedies for Thrush & Vaginal Candidiasis
- (Main remedy: Mercurius-Heel S)
- Mercurius-Heel S 1 tablet 3 x a day
- Veratrum-Homaccord & Nux vomica-Homaccord for gastroenteritis, as alternating remedies.
- Abropernol 1 tablet 3 x a day.
- Hormeel S 8-10 drops 3 x a day.
possibly the above preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
- Traumeel S, Cruroheel S as alternating remedies after the use of antibiotics (fungal attack, aphthous stomatitis).
Ampoule/ Injection Therapy
- Traumeel S, Hormeel S alternating or mixed i.m., s.c., i.v. or submucosly in the front fold of the mucosa of the cheek,
- Bacterium coli-Injeel, possibly also Tonsillitis-Nosode-Injeel interposed.
- Mucosa compositum and possibly Echinacea compositum alternating i.m., s.c.,
as well as the progressive auto-sanguis therapy with the above mentioned ampoule preparations.
This protocol is also suitable for Clamydia
If you need further help please Contact Us.