Heel Remedies for Facial Paralysis / Bells Palsy - Homeopathic Remedies
- Gelsemium-Homaccord 8-10 drops at 8 a.m., 12 noon and 4 p.m.
- Galium-Heel 8-10 drops at 10 a.m., 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
possibly both preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
- Gelsemium-Injeel forte S,
- in retoxic phases possibly Engystol N alone.
- Zincum metallicum-Injeel for twitches if only one half of the face is affected.
- Aconitum-Homaccord after a chill
- the collective pack of catalysts of the citric acid cycle
- Coenzyme compositum, in chronic cases at intervals
- Ubichinon compositum and possibly Glyoxal compositum
- Cerebrum compositum as intermediate remedy (constitutional),
- Sympathicus suis-Injeel in the case of resistance to therapy and as after-treatment.
Conact Us if you are needing more help.