Posted on November 18 2015
Guna Remedies for Auto - Immune Disease
Guna Oral Therapy
- GUNA-FLAM (10 drops every 15 minutes in the acute phase; continue with 10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA-MATRIX (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA-LYMPHO (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
Also possibly additionally to the above
- GUNA APO REG - 3 granules 2-3 times a day
Guna Ampoule Therapy
- Standard protocol for i.m. administration: 1-2 ampoules 1-3 times a week
according to severity and progress.
- Standard protocol according to mesotherapeutic technique using 1-2 ampoules per treatment: 2 treatments per week in the first 2 weeks, then1 treatment a week until pain relief (average 8-10 sessions).
For chronic pathologies: continue with 1 treatment a week for 1 month until pain relief, then 1 treatment a month.
Heel Remedies for Auto-Immune Disease
- Cutis Compositum - if any skin symptoms
Dosage of the Above.You can mix / combine all the ampoules together and use or orally.
Ampoules - 1 ampoule every 3 days. Tablets 1 tablet 3 x a day.
Heel Intermediary Treatment Plan
- Streptococcus haemolyticus-Injeel should always be included also in the treatment
- of auto-immune diseases, especially when there is a suspicion that streptococci have participated in the pathogenesis.
As always if you need any help please Contact Us.