Posted on March 28 2015
Guna Remedies for Back Pain
- GUNA-FLAM (10 drops several times a day according to the clinical picture; then 10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA-MATRIX (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA-ARTHRO (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
Guna Ampoule Remedies
- GUNA-LUMBAR MD - Lumbar / Low Back Pain
- GUNA THORACIC MD - Mid / Upper Back Pain
- GUNA-ISCHIAL - Gluteal /Hip Area
- GUNA MD MUSCLE and /or
- Standard protocol according to mesotherapeutic technique using 1-2 ampoules per treatment: 2 treatments per week for the first 2 weeks,
then 1 treatment a week until pain relief (average 8-10 sessions).
For chronic pathologies:
continue with 1 treatment a week for 1 month until pain relief, then 1 treatment a month.
Heel Remedies for Back Pain
- Colocynthis-Homaccord Drops:- 8-10 drops 3 x a day.
- Ranunculus-Homaccord 8-10 drops 3 x a day.
- Cimicifuga-Homaccord 8-10 drops 3 x a day.
possibly the above preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
- Spascupreel for pains in addition, 1 tablet to be dissolved on the tongue every 10 min.,
- Dulcamara-Homaccord as alternating remedy for worsening of condition in wet weather,
- Rhododendroneel S (in massive initial-dose therapy for disorders).
- Berbers-Homaccord (stimulation of the suprarenal functions, pains similar to lumbago in the kidney and suprarenal region, particularly on the left).
- Aesculus compositum :- to stimulate the circulation
- Neuralgo-Rheum-Injeel:- in chronically recurrent cases, applied locally in the region of the pain or intra-muscularly.
- Spascupreel :- for pains, spasms.
- Aesculus-Injeel :- to stimulate the circulation
possibly in addition
- Discus compositum pain round the vertebral column, bone, muscle and tendons etc
If you need further help please Contact Us