Posted on March 18 2016
Guna Remedies for Laryngitis
- GUNA-THROAT SPRAY (1 squirt on the affected areas at least 3 times a day. In the acute phase: 1 squirt every 15 minutes for 2 hours at most)
- GUNA-LYMPHO (10 drops 3 times a day for 30 days)
- GUNA-COUGH (one 10 ml dose 3 to 6 times a day for 15 days. Pediatric dosage: one 5 ml dose 3 to 6 times a day for 15 days
- GUNA-VIRUS - acute- (3 pellets 3 times a day for 15-30 days);
CITOMIX -chronic- (10 pellets twice a day for 2-3 days; continue with
3 pellets 3 times a day for 15-30 days)
Heel Remedies for Laryngitis
Main remedy: Phosphor Homaccord
In Addition also required:-
- Tartephedreel for descending catarrh as alternating remedy.
- Gripp-Heel for influenza and acute catarrh caused by chills.
- Husteel for serious irritating coughs.
- Drosera-Homaccord for spasmodic coughs similar to pertussis.
- Aconitum-Homaccord for influenzal catarrh.
- Bronchalis-Heel for chronic smoker’s cough.
- Belladonna-Homaccord for a barking cough.
Heel Ampoule / Injection Therapy
- Phosphor-Homaccord in feverish cases
- Echinacea Compositum SN Injection Solution (serious inflammatory symptoms).
- Calcium carbonicum-Injeel forte for chronic, painless hoarseness.
- Bacillinum-Injeel for chronic hoarseness.
- Mucosa compositum (remedy for affections of the mucous membranes),
- Bronchus suis-Injeel once weekly i.m. in chronic cases as well as with the above mentioned ampoule preparations
Please Contact Us if you need more help