Posted on September 30 2016
Guna Remedies for Keloids /Scars
Keloid is an area of irregular fibrous tissue formed at the site of a scar or injury.
- DETOX O3 Drops (8 - 10 drops 3 x a day)
- GUNA-LYMPHO (8 - 10 drops 3 x a day.)
- GUNA-MATRIX (8 - 10 drops 3 x a day.)
- CITOMIX (3 pellets 3 x a day)
- APO REG Granules (3 pellets 3 x a day)
Heel Oral Remedies for Keloids / Scars
Main remedy: Graphites-Homaccord
- Graphites-Homaccord 8-10 drops at 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Galium-Heel 8-10 drops at 12 noon and 8 p.m.
possibly the above preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
This treatment must be continued for months and possibly for a year.
- Graphites-Homaccord should be applied in drops locally several times daily.
- Staphisagria-Injeel (forte S) for after-effects of incised wounds (also orally).
- Cutis compositum (remedy for disorders of the skin function)
possibly also with
- Thyreoidea compositum (powerful stimulant of the glandular and connective tissue functions).
If you need more help and advice please Contact Us with your details.