Hyperhidrosis / Excessive Sweating / Hands & Feet / Armpits - Homeopathic Remedies
Sweating Hands & Feet, Sweaty Palms, Hyperhidrosis - otherwise known as excessive sweating of the body, most noticeably the hands & feet - can be an absolute nightmare.
It is particularly noticeable in men, when shaking hands, most commonly for business.
Men with hot sweaty hands so often have massive issues as this ailment comes across as nervousness, and incompetence...
"Hyperhidrosis is the condition characterized by abnormally increased sweating/perspiration, in excess of that required for regulation of body temperature. It is associated with a significant quality of life burden from a psychological, emotional, and social perspective. As such, it has been referred to as the 'silent handicap'."
Reckeweg Remedies for Hyperhidrosis:-
Guna Remedies for Hyperhidrosis:-
Heel Oral Remedies for Hyperhidrosis:-
- Schwef-Heel 8-10 drops twice a day.
- Hepeel 1 tablet twice a day.
- Phosphor-Homaccord 8-10 drops twice a day.
- Berberis-Homaccord (assist elimination through the kidneys)
possibly the above preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
You can also select any of the following which are feel are appropriate.
- Traumeel S tablets possibly with Cruroheel S
- Hormeel S for sudoresis of the armpits
- Abropernol (in interchange)
- Psorinoheel (daily interchange)
- Galium-Heel (lowering of the toxin level)
- Lymphomyosot (supports lymphatic drainage.)
- Aesculus compositum (regulation of the peripheral circulation)
Alternatively here are Ampoules for this condition which can be taken orally.
- Cutis compositum every 2-3 days alternating with Hepar compositum,
- Placenta compositum and Echinacea Compositum Solution, in a case of sudoresis of the hands (with warts) this produced an excellent therapeutical result.
- Psorinum-Injeel for perspiration of foul, musty odour,
- Colocynthis-Injeel S when the perspiration smells like urine.
- Hepar-sulfuris- Injeel (forte) for acid sweat.
- Mercurius solubilis Hahnemanni-Injeel for viscous sweat.
As always if you need any help please Contact Us.