Posted on May 03 2016
Heel Remedies for Pancreatitis
Heel Oral Remedies
1 tablet of each to be taken 3-6 times daily
- Chelidonium Homaccord at intervals - 8-10 drops 2 -3 times a day, or Chelidonium Ampoules to be taken orally.
- Podophyllum Compositum and Carbo vegetabilis-Injeel as ampoules to be taken orally (1 ampoule of each dissolved in a glass of water and taken in draughts in the course of 1 per day), possibly at intervals as the sole medication.
- Leptandra compositum,alternating with
- Momordica compositum daily,later at 2 or 3 day intervals.
- Carbo Vegetabilis-Injeel - pains in the left side of the epigastrium.
- Erigotheel also with pain in the left side of the epigastrium.
- Cralonin (coronary disorders radiating from the stomach),
- Hepar Compositum (auxiliary remedy to stimulate the hepatic function)
- Salmonella typhi-Injeel in chronic conditions.
- Mucosa compositum after the acute symptoms have subsided, to be used as basic therapy.
In addition other remedies which can also be used
If you need more help and advice please Contact Us with your details.