Heel & Guna Remedies for Herpes Blisters - Mouth / Skin / Labia / Etc
Preventative Treatment for 2 - 3 Months - (prior to a breakout)
- - Guna Complex N.1 (1 capsule per week, for 6 weeks)
- - Citomix Granules (5 pellets x 3 daily)
- - Guna Anti Age Herp - Granules (3 pellets, 3 x daily)
- - Guna Virus - Granules (3 pellets, 3 x daily)
- - Herpes Simplex Nosode Injeel Ampoules - 1 ampoule every 3 days, taken in a glass of water.
- - Echinacea Compositum Ampoules - 1 ampoule every 3 days, taken in a glass of water.
- Guna Vaginal Ovules for women - Vagina / Labia Herpes Blisters
* The Above Protocol to be taken for 2-3 months - minimum.
Additional Breakout Protocol:
In addition to the above if a blister comes up:-
Acute Dosage Protocol
- - Guna Virus - Granules (5-10 pellets, every 20-30 minutes until itching / agitation of the area subsides)
- - Nervoheel, 1 tablet every 15 minutes for 2 hours. * This helps support the psychosomatic aspect of the herpes - which I have noted is incredibly powerful and related to this virus.
- - Belladonna Homaccord Drops - 15 drops every 15 minutes for 2 hours. * This hugely helps the throbbing and pain of the herpes, and reduces swelling.
- Guna Vaginal Ovules for women Vagina / Labia Herpes Blisters use 2 daily morning and evening.
- Traumeel Drops topically - e.g. on a piece of cotton wool, applied to the area - press and hold it onto the area. Careful not to dab / re-apply, to avoid infection.
- After administering the Herpes Simplex Nosode Injeel Ampoules, you can then apply Traumeel Gel repeatedly.
The Herpes Simplex Nosode Injeel Ampoules cuts out the infectious stage of the Herpes, which means I can then topically treat the herpes outbreak, without worrying it will spread to other local areas - which is what makes this virus so grim (it's spreading ability).
If an outbreak is really bad - you may also administer with
Additional Case History Comments:
- This combination has stopped breakouts, and also decreased the consistency of herpes attacks. and furthermore, reduced the strength of each outbreak.
- "Where I would have had a breakout every 1-2 months, I now do not have one for 6 months, if not longer. The breakouts have gone from 10/10 in strength + pain, down to a 2/10 if not less."
- "I took the remedies in stage 1, and stage 2, for 3-5 months, and then had ready, the remedies for a breakout. This has kept me utterly foolproof to avoid the horrible breakouts I once knew and hated."
I have suffered from the Herpes virus, which attacks my lips, for 10+ years. I've tried many things, and worked hard on not triggering a reaction (too much sun, run down, exhausted, emotional etc), but they were still an annoyance that I have to cope with.
So I then followed a new protocol, and have had phenomenal success with it.
To the point where, when I begin to notice an outbreak, I can curb and stop the breakout, within a matter of 2-4 hours. And completely avoid a breakout.
If for any reason I can't take the protocol which will stop the breakout, if I have one, I can instead cut the breakout down to 24hrs - instead of 7-10 days.
For 10+ years, my herpes breakouts would last a minimum of 7 days - if not 10 by the time I was fully healed. What would make it worse is, I would know that this would just repeat and continue to happen - no matter what I tried.
Please Contact Us if you need more help