Posted on October 11 2014
Guna Remedies for Frozen Shoulder
- GUNA POLYARTHRITIS - (If required)
- GUNA MD SHOULDER - (alternative to the Guna Shoulder)
- Standard protocol for i.m. administration: 1-2 ampoules 1-3 times a week
according to severity and progress. -
Standard protocol according to mesotherapeutic technique using 1-2 ampoules per treatment: 2 treatments per week for the first 2 weeks, then 1 treatment a week until pain relief (average 8-10 sessions). For chronic pathologies: continue with 1 treatment a week for 1 month until pain relief, then 1 treatment a month.
Guna Oral Therapy
- GUNA FLAM (10 drops several times a day according to the clinical picture, continue with 10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA-MATRIX (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA-LYMPHO (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
Heel Oral Remedies for Frozen Shoulder
Heel Ampoule Therapy
In Addition to Help with the Immediate Pain
or get the
The 3 remedies below need to be applied externally.
You alternate the ointments ie one at night, one in the morning but use the Easy Flex after the ointments every time.
You can also use it again during the day to help with the pain etc.
For more help please Contact Us.