Guna Remedies for Nasal Catarrh / blocked Nose
- GUNA SINUS NOSE SPRAY (2 squirts in each nostril, 4-5 times a day over extended periods of time)
- GUNA FLAM (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA MATRIX (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- CITOMIX (3 pellets morning and evening for 30-60 days)
Heel Remedies for Nasal Catarrh / blocked Nose
Oral Drops / Tablets
The main remedies are:-
- Euphorbium Compositum S 8-10 drops 6 times daily.
- Euphorbium compositum-Nasal Spray S - Several times daily.
- Traumeel Drops or Traumeel Tablets - first day half-hourly to hourly, 1 tablet. Then later 1 tablet 3-6 times daily.
- Naso-Heel S -10 drops 3 times daily
Then additionally the other remedies below can be added depending on your symptoms:-
- Graphites-Homaccord - 10 drops 3 x daily Chronic cases.
- Psorinoheel Drops - 10 drops 3 x daily. If chronically sensitive to cold & wet weather.
- Abropernol 10 drops 3 x daily Chronically recurrent diseases.
- Cruroheel S - 1 tablet twice daily. Chronically recurrent diseases.
- Luffa Compositum Nasal Spray - inflamed mucus membranes
- Luffa Compositum Tablets - inflamed mucus membranes
- Euphorbium compositum S (chronic affections of the paranasal sinuses).
- Traumeel S Ampoules alternating with Echinacea Compositum
- Lachesis-Injeel & Lycopodium-Injeel S if yellow secretions and frontal headaches.
- Grippe-Nosode - given in addition in long-standing cases or in alternation
If further improvement is required use the following 3 injeels:-
- Rhododendron-Injeel for sensitivity to the weather,
- Mucosa compositum (remedy for affections of the mucous membranes)
as well as :-
- Thyreoidea compositum (powerful stimulation of the hormonal and connective tissue functions),
- Mucosa nasalis suis-Injeel take once to twice weekly in chronically recurrent cases.
- Catalysts Pack - Very important - this can be taken as a secondary remedy once the initial physical symptoms have started to improve.
If you need more help please Contact Us