Posted on July 19 2016
Guna Remedies for Vitiligo
Vitiligo is a skin condition characterized by patches of the skin losing their pigment / (hypo pigmentation.)
The patches of skin affected become white and usually have sharp margins.
- GUNA-FGF: 20 drops twice a day for 6 months consecutively
- GUNA-Interleukin 4: 20 drops twice a day for 6 months consecutively
- GUNA-Interleukin 10: 20 drops twice a day for 6 months consecutively
- GUNA-Anti IL 1: 20 drops twice a day for 6 months consecutively
Additional Notes on the Above
The therapy cycles can be repeated according to the clinical history of every single patient, the severity of the disease and the individual response of each patient.
All the medicines can also be administered all together dissolved in a little water, keeping them at least for 30 seconds in the mouth, preferably far from meals.
In children below six years the dosage is 10 drops (instead of 20 drops such as in adults) twice a day for 6 months consecutively
Heel Remedies for Vitiligo
After an application-free interval of 2 to 4 weeks, repetition of this series of Ampoules.
- Ubichinon Compositum possibly
If you need more help please Contact Us.