Posted on March 26 2015
Outlined below are the Heel and Guna recommended homeopathic remedies for Eczema.
Guna Oral Remedies
- GUNA DERMO (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- TAMANU ARNICA (apply a thin coat of cream on the affected areas several times a day)
- GUNA LIVER (3-5 pellets 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA-MOOD (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
Heel Oral Remedies
- Graphites-Homaccord in chronic cases 8-10 drops 3 times daily
- Schwef-Heel:- 8-10 drops 3 times daily
- Belladonna-Homaccord in the acute stage 8-10 drops 3-6 times daily
Simultaneous hepatic / liver support therapy is also recommended according to the following prescription:
- Sulfur-Heel:- 1 tablet 3 times a day.
- Hepeel:- 1 tablet 3 times a day.
possibly the above preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
- Hypophysis suis-Injeel once to twice weekly.
- Petroleum-Injeel if in the palm of the hand, behind the ears)
- Bacillinum-Injeel (allergies)
- Medorrhinum-Injeel (if eczema of the buttocks in infants)
- Cistus Canadensis-Injeel (keratosis and fissures in the palm of the hand)
- Acidum nitricum-Injeel (forehead-hairline, backs of the hands)
- Curare-Injeel:-on the face and behind the ears.
- Adeps suillus-Injeel (forte) for consumers of pork
- Cutis compositum (constitutional therapy)
- Hepar compositum (improvement of hepatic function) once to twice weekly
- Solidago compositum S (improvement of the renal function) at intervals &
- Lymphomyosot for drainage of lymphatic system
Eczema of the Scalp:-Mixed ampoules of the following are indicated:
Conact Us if you are needing more help.