Posted on October 04 2015
The protocol can also be applied to Ringworm of the Scalp -(Tinea capitis).
Guna Oral Remedies
- GUNA-DERMO (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- MICOX (20 drops 3 times a day for the first 30 days. Continue with 10 drops 3 times a day for other 30 days). It is also advisable to apply 3/5 drops in the interested part.
- GUNA-LYMPHO (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- CITOMIX (3 pellets morning and evening for 30-60 days)
Heel Oral Remedies
- Main remedy: Psorinoheel
First of all the terrain must be treated, since, at the site of the fungal attack, the organism produces secretion products which enable the fungus to grow favourably; sutoxins are to be avoided.
- Sulfur-Heel,1 tablet at 8 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Psorinoheel 8-10 drops at 12 noon and 8 p.m.
possibly both preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
- Cruroheel S for fungal patches on the feet
- Abropernol is often surprisingly effective
- Hepeel for the regulation of the hepatic function
- Graphites-Homaccord (eczema)
- Traumeel S tablets (regeneration of the sulphide enzymes)
- Traumeel S ointment to be applied twice daily after washing the feet
- Paeonia-Salbe-Heel ointment is sometimes more effective
See also interdigital mycosis, microsporea, ringworm of the nails, dermatitis, eczema, etc.
Please Contact Us if you need more help