Tegor Remedies for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Guna Remedies for Rheumatoid Arthritis
GUNA Oral Therapy
- GUNA-FLAM - (10 drops every 15 minutes in the acute phase; continue with 10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA-MATRIX (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA-LYMPHO (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- Standard protocol for i.m. administration: 1-2 ampoules 1-3 times a week according to severity and progress.
- Standard protocol according to mesotherapeutic technique using 1-2
ampoules per treatment: 2 treatments per week for the first 2 weeks, then 1 treatment a week until pain relief (average 8-10 sessions).
For chronic pathologies: continue with 1 treatment a week for 1 month until pain relief, then 1 treatment a month.
Heel Remedies for Rheumatoid Arthritis
The following remedies need to be taken all together. They can be taken orally.
Traumeel S:- For predominantly inflammatory reactions
These are the following remedies recommended after the above remedies have been taken. They can be taken alongside the above if necessary.
Engystol N:- During or after viral infectionsEchinacea compositum S:- For strengthening the defense powers
- Coenzyme compositum:- For the activation of the metabolism
- Ubichinon compositum:- Activation of the toxic defense and enzyme systems
- Combination package of catalysts:- Stimulating of the enzyme systems
Then working on a deeper level of healing after Stage 1 and Stage 2
Suis organ preparations such as:-
- Musculus Suis Injeel, Funiculus umbilicalis, Hepar Compositum, such as Streptococcus, Staphylococcus
If you need more help please Contact Us