Posted on March 22 2016
Heel Remedies for Dupuytren’s Contracture
(Mesenchymal impregnation or degeneration phase) (Main remedy: Graphites-Homaccord)
- Graphites-Homaccord 8-10 drops 3 times a day.
- Traumeel Drops or Tablets 8-10 drops 3 times a day. / 1 tablet 3 times a day.
possibly both preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
(Traumeel for - resorptive mercury and enzyme-regenerating sulphide effect).
- Traumeel S ointment to be massaged in twice daily;
- Calendula-Salbe-Heel S ointment or Hamamelis-Salbe-Heel S ointment to be used in alternation (often better action).
Ampoule / Injection Therapy
- Calcium fluoratum-Injeel once to twice weekly i.m. and locally i.d., s.c.,
- Plumbum metallicum-Injeel (intermediate remedy for contractures)
- Discus compositum (remedy for affections of the vertebral column, bones and joints) once weekly i.m.,
- Coenzyme compositum (effect on the enzyme systems) or the collective pack of the catalysts of the citric acid cycle
- Graphites-Homaccord at intervals i.m., intradermal and possibly infiltrated into the region of the contracture.
Please Contact Us if you need more help