Guna Remedies for Lupus Erythematosus
Guna Oral Remedies
- GUNA-MATRIX (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days) +
- GUNA-LYMPHO (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA-FLAM (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
Standard protocol for i.m. administration: 1-2 ampoules 1-3 times a week according to severity and progress.Standard protocol according to mesotherapeutic technique using 1-2
ampoules per treatment: 2 treatments per week in the first 2 weeks, then1 treatment a week until pain relief (average 8-10 sessions).
For chronic pathologies: continue with 1 treatment a week for 1 month until pain relief, then 1 treatment a month.
Heel Remedies for Lupus Erythematosus
- Galium-Heel in the morning 8-10 drops
- Psorinoheel 8-10 drops at midday
- Abropernol 1 tablet in the afternoon
- Hormeel S 8-10 drops 3 x a day.
possibly the above preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
- Cruroheel S (good intermediate remedy)
- Aesculus compositum (regulation of the peripheral circulation)
Heel Ampoule Therapy
- Thuja-Injeel (forte) S as alternating or mixed ampoules.
- in serious chronic cases also a single ampoule of Glyoxal compositum (may have strong reaction, await secondary effect).
- Collective pack of catalysts of the citric acid cycle or in place of this,
- Acidum DL- malicum-Injeel, Acidum succinicum-Injeel, Acidum citricum-Injeel, Natrium pyruvicum- Injeel, Acidum a-ketoglutaricum-Injeel and Para-Benzochinon-Injeel (forte) for enzyme regeneration,
- Cystein- Injeel, Cutis compositum and Hepar compositum as constitutional treatment once weekly each.
- Hormeel S, Galium-Heel, Bacillinum-Injeel, Hepeel, Injeel-Chol, Chelidonium-Homaccord, Silicea-Injeel, Causticum-Injeel S, Carbo vegetabilis-Injeel, Graphites-Homaccord alternating or mixed.
Please Contact Us if you need more help