Posted on December 02 2015
Guna Remedies - Acute Dermatitis
- GUNA DERMO (3 pellets every 15 minutes in the acute phase; continue with 3 pellets 3 times a day for 15 days)
- TAMANU ARNICA (on average apply twice a day for 15-30 days)
- EUBIOFLOR (10 drops 3 times a day for 30 days and longer)
- GUNA LIVER (3-5 pellets 3 times a day for 30 days and longer)
- ANTI AGE STRESS (3 pellets 3 times a day for 30 days and longer)
Guna Interleukin Remedies
- GUNA INTERLEUKIN 12 - 15 drops twice a day for 8 months / Children under 5 years 8 drops twice a day for 8 months
Guna Remedies - Chronic Dermatitis
- GUNA-DERMO (3 pellets every 15 minutes in the acute phase; continue with 3 pellets 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- TAMANU ARNICA (on average apply twice a day for 30-60 days)
- EUBIOFLOR (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA LIVER (3-5 pellets 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- ANTI AGE SKIN (3 pellets 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- FGF 4CH* (20 drops twice a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA FLAM - Drops (10 drops 3 times a day for 30 days and longer)
Heel Oral Remedies - Acute Dermatitis
For acute dermatitis the following are administered:
- Belladonna-Homaccord 8-10 drops 3 x a day
- Apis-Homaccord 8-10 drops 3 x a day
possibly both preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
In addition further remedies:-
- Traumeel S tablets (regeneration of the sulphide enzymes)
- Schwef-Heel (sulphur therapy) 8-10 drops 3 x a day
- Sulfur-Heel for irritation of the skin, 1 tablet on several occasions
Heel Ampoule Therapy
- Cutis compositum for constitutional therapy once to twice weekly
- Arnica-Injeel is effective in many cases of neurodermatitis (itchy skin patches)
Heel Oral Remedies - Chronic Dermatitis
In chronic dermatitis, the detoxification systems should be brought into play (liver, etc.):
- Graphites-Homaccord 8-10 drops 3 x a day
- Psorinoheel 8-10 drops 3 x a day
- Galium-Heel 8-10 drops 3 x a day
possibly the above preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
In addition further remedies:-
- Traumeel S tablets (regeneration of the sulphide enzymes).
- Hepeel to stimulate the hepatic functions
- Lymphomyosot to drain the homotoxically strained connective tissue.
- Schwef-Heel for the effective detoxicating sulphur therapy.
Heel Ampoule Therapy -Chronic Dermatitis
- Cutis compositum (basic remedy)
- Traumeel S i.m., with the patient’s own blood, in addition Hepeel, Injeel-Chol, Chelidonium-Homaccord to improve the hepatic functions.
- Hepar compositum (stimulation of the detoxicated liver function)
- Mercurius solubilis-Hahnemanni-Injeel (acrid secretions, suppurations).
- Psorinoheel (chronic cases).
- Arnica-Heel (severe reddening of the skin, particularly on the forehead and other parts of the face).
- Coenzyme compositum (to improve the enzymes), possibly
- collective pack of Catalysts of the citric acid cycle
- Acidum DL-malicum-Injeel, Acidum fumaricum-Injeel, Acidum a-ketoglutaricum-Injeel, Natrium pyruvicum-Injeel etc. For intractable pruritus Cutis_suis_Injeel, Hepar suis-Injeel and Funiculus umbilicalis suis-Injeel, Acidum formicicum Injeel
Conact Us if you are needing more help.
Acute dermatitis is mainly to be interpreted as the responsive action to an exogenous or endogenous homotoxin (outside / inside toxin), frequently of an allergic type,
i.e. of retoxic causation, in which the histamine, active in the inflammation (reaction phases), due to the non-biological inhibition of the reaction phase, was not decomposed and eliminated (by secretion processes, desquamation, etc.), but in the form of an allergy (allos ergos = other action, e.g. that of the histamine on other tissue of another cell-layer), took effect at other loci.
The skin is one of the most important reaction organs (elimination through the skin). Therefore, these cases of acute allergic dermatitis should in no way be treated retoxically as otherwise serious passive poisoning or conversion to chronic forms is inevitable.