Posted on August 01 2016
Heel Remedies for Radiation Sickness
- Main remedies: Causticum compositum Ampoules
Heel Oral Remedies
- Traumeel S drops 8 - 10 drops 2 / 3 times a day.
- Traumeel Tablets 1 tablet 2 / 3 x a day.
- Galium-Heel 8-10 drops 3 x a day
- Hepeel 1 tablet 2 x a day
Initially all preparations in massive initial-dose therapy (1/4 hourly to 1/2 hourly alternating),
and in addition
- Schwef-Heel (peroral sulphur therapy for enzyme damage).
- Aesculus compositum (provides powerful stimulation of the peripheral circulation).
- Traumeel S ointment locally.
Heel Ampoule Therapy
- Causticum-Injeel in addition or as the sole preparation for skin burns.
- From the collective pack of catalysts of the citric acid cycle, above all mixed ampoules of Magnesium-Manganum phosphoricum-Injeel + Natrium pyruvicum-Injeel + Natrium oxalaceticum- Injeel have proved efficacious (report from clinical practice).
- Grippe-Nosode-Injeel as intermediate ampoules in nosode therapy.
- Hepar compositum (stimulation of the detoxicating hepatic function),
- Cutis compositum (regenerating effect on parts of the skin damaged by radiation),
- Discus compositum and Tonsilla compositum (stimulation of the functions of the bone marrow and defensive system),
Please Contact Us if you need more help