Guna and Heel Remedies for Immune Support for Children
- Engystol Tablets or Engystol Ampoules - for strenghtening the immune system to help prevent colds, flu etc.
Viburcol - for treating restlessness with or without fever;
also for the Symptomatic treatment of common infection.
Particularly suitable for infants and small children. reliably effective, stimulates the body's self-healing mechanism and your child gets a good night's sleep.
- Husteel Drops:- Indications: coughing, e.g. linked to bronchitis or a cold.
- Echinacea Compositum Tablets or Ampoules - For stimulating the body's own defense mechanisms in cases of localized inflammation e.g. in the neck, nose and throat region (tonsillitis, rhinitis, sinu- sitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis). For minor injuries with a tendency to inflammation, also for skin afflictions such as boils.
Luffa compositum Tablets - allergy-related cold symptoms, in particular
- Luffa Compositum Nasal Spray - allergy-related cold symptoms, in particular hayfever.
Most Common Combinations with Guna Flu
- Guna-Flu + Citomix: anti-influenzal prophylaxis in immuno-deficient patients, or those experiencing recurrent influenza episodes.
- Guna-Flu + Citomix + Guna-Cell: anti-influenzal prophylaxis in immuno-deficient patients or suffering recurrent influenza in the past, particularly elderly patients.
- Guna-Flu + Guna-Virus: anti-influenzal prophylaxis in patients previously affected by viral infections of the upper, middle and lower respiratory tract.
- Guna-Flu + Guna-Tonsils: anti-influenzal prophylaxis in patients, particularly children previously affected by tonsillitis or adenotonsillar hypertrophy-hyperplasia.
- Guna-Flu + Guna-Flam: influenza with fever.
- Guna-Flu + Guna-Noni: influenza with catarrhal bronchitis,
- Guna-Flu + Guna-Cough: influenza with dry and productive cough, especially in children.
- Guna-Flu + Guna-Sinus Nose Spray: influenza with sinusitis.
- Guna-Flu + Guna-Rhino: influenza with rhinitis and rhinorrhea.
If you need more help please Contact Us