Posted on June 01 2016
Guna Remedies for Migraine
- GUNA-FLAM (10 drops every 15 minutes in the acute phase; continue with 10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA-LYMPHO (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA-FEM (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA-MALE (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
Guna Ampoules for Migraine Headaches
Heel Remedies for Migraine
- Gelsemium-Homaccord 8-10 drops 3 times a day.
- Psorinoheel 8-10 drops in the evening.
possibly the above preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
- In acute cases, the attack can often be cut short by frequently alternating doses of Spigelon drops and Gelsemium-Homaccord.
- Cimicifuga-Homaccord for Occipital pain, extending over the head to the nose.
- Aesculus compositum (regulation of the peripheral circulation).
- Engystol N, Injeel-Chol and possibly Traumeel S for powerful stimulation of the detoxicating functions.
- Circulo-Injeel to influence the vasomotor centre.
- Kalium bichromicum-Injeel for scintillating scotoma, Sunday migraine, acetic vomiting.
- Medorrhinum-Injeel for chronic forms of migraine.
- Gingiva Suis-Injeel, Sinusitis-Nosode-Injeel and Grippe Nosode-Injeel (also in the forte preparations) in cases of focal causation.
- Coenzyme compositum, in extremely chronic cases also Ubichinon compositum or also the collective pack of catalysts of the citric acid cycle.
- Cerebrum compositum (regulation of the central vegetative control)
- Hepar compositum (detoxicating hepatic function) also interposed at intervals,
If you need more help please Contact Us