Dr. Reckeweg Remedies for Exhaustion / Tired / Fatigue
Heel Remedies for Exhaustion / Tired / Fatigue
Mainly impregnation phase of various tissues, e.g. of the neuroderm, adrenal system, etc.)
- China Homaccord Drops or Ampoules - Take 8-10 drops twice a day, morning and evening (
- Galium Heel Drops or Ampoules - Take 8-10 drops twice a day, morning and evening
- Nux Vomica Homaccord Drops or Ampoules: - Take 8-10 drops twice a day, morning and evening
possibly the above preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
- Ginseng Compositum Drops - Take 8-10 drops twice a day, morning and evening
- Aletris-Heel Tablets* - Should be taken in massive initial-dose therapy. This means taking 1 tablet every 15 minutes for 2 hours. Thereafter, 1 tablet 3 times a day.
The above remedies are recommended to be a total solution to exhaustion.
Heel Ampoule Therapy:-
- Neuro-Injeel every 2-4 days alternating with
in addition possibly:-
- Cerebrum suis-Injeel, Glandula suprarenalis suis-Injeel, Embryo totalis suis-Injeel, Funiculus umbilicalis suis-Injeel, Colon suis-Injeel, Hepar suis-Injeel
- Cerebrum Compositum:- for nervous exhaustion. Take one ampoule every week i.m.
- Ovarium Compositum: - for Women Take one ampoule in water every 3 days.
- Testis Compositum: - for Men Take one ampoule in water every 3 days.
- Grippe Nosode Injeel : - which acts as a tonic. Take one ampoule in water every 3 days.
- Medorrhinum-Injeel for morning exhaustion
- Also look at our Ultra Mood Booster Package
Important Notes for Exhaustion
It is very important to treat day to day exhaustion as if not treated and just ignored it can go on to create further health problems.
If the exhaustion continues it can be just an accessory symptom off an underlying problem and you will need to establish what else is happening.
If "not sleeping" is a problem this must be addressed as well. Poor sleep is endemic but it needs to be given importance and treated as sleep deficiency can cause havoc to your health.
If you Need Help - please Contact Us for further assistance.