Posted on October 04 2015
Dr. Reckeweg Therapy
Guna Oral Therapy
- GUNA MATRIX (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA LYMPHO (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA FLAM (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
Guna Ampoules for Fibromyalgia /Myogelosis
Dosage - 1-2 ampoules 1-3 times a week according to severity and progress.
- Standard protocol according to mesotherapeutic technique using 1-2 ampoules per treatment: 2 treatments per week for the first 2 weeks, then 1 treatment a week until pain relief (average 8-10 sessions).
For chronic pathologies:
continue with 1 treatment a week for 1 month until pain relief, then 1 treatment a month.
Heel Oral Remedies for Fibromyalgia /Myogelosis
- Aesculus Compositum 10-15 drops 3-6 times daily
- Spascupreel 1 tablet (or suppository) 3 times daily,
- Traumeel S ointment or and Zeel T ointment rubbed in (also as embrocation).
- Easyflex Spray - applied twice a day
Heel Ampoule Therapy
Please Contact Us if you need more help