Posted on July 01 2016
Excretion / Detoxification Program / Basic & Advanced
Take a look below at the two protocols outlined below.
1. Heel Remedies for Mild to Moderate Toxicity
Mild to Moderate protocol is a treatment that can be carried out regularly, anything from 2 - 4 - 6 times a year.
The above remedies support the liver, gut, kidney, cells and drains the matrix as well as helps excretion
2. Heel Remedies for Moderate to Severe Toxicity
Moderate to Severe protocol for all other stages of toxicity.
- Pulsatilla Compositum - Supports the Matrix
- Thyreoidea Compositum - supports the Matrix
- Ubichinon Compositum - Supports the Cell (1 ampoule 3 times weekly)
- Glyoxal Compositum - Supports the Cell - generally only administered when recovery starts to flag, or applied relatively seldom due to has a long lasting effect.
Possibly also still use from the Basic protocol:
Further Recommendations on the Above
You can use the Moderate to Severed Toxic programme for 4 - 8 weeks then follow this by the Mild to moderate programme for 4 to 8 weeks.
Follow by Immune Support Treatment Plan
After an excretion phase of approximately 4 - 8 weeks, a special immunostimulating and/or immunomodulating therapy should then be done.
For more details:- Immune Stimulating Programme
If you need more help please Contact Us.