Posted on May 19 2014
Homaccords are particularly suited to the treatment of chronic diseases. (I think of chronic as a stubborn problem - which we need to challenge!)
Since, in addition to the low potencies, also high potencies of the basic materials are included in the remedial mixture, resulting in a balanced potency.
Thus amplifying and heightening the therapeutic effect, as well as imparting sustained, increased intensity.
Homaccords Usually Contain
Homaccords contain one or several active substances in respective potency chords.
Usually a :-
- low potency is combined with
- a medium potency and
- a higher potency.
The background of this potency combination is nearly a 100 year old therapeutic experience.
The results being of this that the simultaneous administration of low, medium, and higher potencies causes a reduction of the initial aggravation and at the same time:-
- amplifying and heightening the therapeutic effect
As is known, initial aggravations occur particularly often during the administration of higher potencies given individually.
Initial aggravations being that when a remedy of a higher potency is given there can be a reaction, which although maybe annoying it does mean that the remedy is correct and is stimulating healing.
Homaccords due to their mixed potencies reduce this reaction.
This multipotent form – among other applications – is particularly appropriate for treating chronic illnesses.
Ampoule & Liquid Preparations
The Homaccords come in ampoule and liquid preparations.
The ampoule preparations of the Homaccord range are, in general, 2-3 potencies higher than in the liquid remedies
Below is a list of the Hommacords and a very simplified reference as to what they are for.
- Aconitum Homaccord Drops- nfluenzal and catarrhal infections particularly in the initial stage.
- Anacardium-Homaccord Drops - Duodenal ulcers, duodenal syndrome vomiting, dumping syndrome.
- Apis Homaccord Drops - Oedema, pustular eczema, Oedema with slight myocardial weakness
- Apis Homaccord Ampoules
- Belladonna Homaccord Drops & Ampoules - Localized inflammation, e.g. tonsillitis, boils spots etc
- Berberis HomaccordDrops & Ampoules - Inflammation and irritation in the region of the urogenital tract and the biliary duct.
- Ceanothus Homaccord Drops - Epigastric syndrome, disease of the pancreas.
- Chelidonium Homaccord Drops & Ampoules - Cholangitis, cholecystitis, biliary colic, hepatitis acute and chronic.
- China Homaccord Drops & Ampoules - Exhaustion, fatigue, constant tiredness, weakness, debility, nervous system imbalances,
- Cimicifuga Homaccord Drops & Ampoules -Osteochondrosis, particularly in the cervical region, neuralgia in cervical neck area.
- Cinnamomum Homaccord Drops & Ampoules - Capillary hemorrhage, tendency towards bleeding.
- Cocculus Homaccord Drops - Motion sickness, exhaustion after overwork.
- Colocynthis Homaccord Drops & Ampoules - Neuralgia, particular sciatica and lumbar region
- Drosera Homaccord Drops & Ampoules - Whooping cough, bronchiolitis, bronchitic asthma
- Dulcamara Homaccord Drops - Worsening in wet weather of all disorders; tonsillitis hypertrophy
- Ferrum Homaccord Drops & Ampoules - Shoulder and arm syndrome, epicondylitis.
- Gelsemium Homaccord Drops - For relief of recurrent, occipital headache, stiff neck and upper back neuralgia
- Gelsemium Homaccord Ampoules
- Glonoin Homaccord Drops - Tachycardia, particularly with excessive secretion of the thyroid gland; anginous disorders
- Graphites Homaccord Drops & Ampoules - Eczema, particularly dry, chronic; long-term therapy for scars and keloids. Tendency towards overweight.
- Hamamelis Homaccord Drops & Ampoules - Varicose veins, hemorrhage of the skin and the mucosa
- Ignatia Homaccord Drops & Ampoules - Depression, For the temporary relief of the symptoms of stress
- Melilotus Homaccord Drops & Ampoules - Hypertension, Plethora, heart disease.
- Mezereum Homaccord Drops - Vesicular eczema; herpes zoster; pruritus
- Natrium Homaccord Drops - Chronic catarrh, scrofulosis, rhinitis, Intertrigo, ringworm of nails
- Nux vomica Homaccord Drops - Gastro-intestinal & liver region disorders. Use after consumption of alcohol, coffee or nicotine. Flatulence.
- Nux Vomica Homaccord Ampoules
- Phosphor Homaccord Drops - Hoarseness, laryngitis, pharyngitis, petechial bleeding (minor hemorrhaging).
- Phosphor-Homaccord Ampoules
- Plantago Homaccord Drops - Nocturnal enuresis, incontinence, cystalgia, cystitis.
- Ranunculus Homaccord Drops - Intercostal neuralgia, pleuritic pains, herpes zoster.
- Sabal Homaccord Drops - 1st stage of prostatic adenoma (formerly known as hyperthrophy of the prostate gland); cystalgia
- Sabal Homaccord Ampoules
- Selenium Homaccord Drops & Ampoules- Diminished mental capacity, particularly of cerebral nature and/or of arteriosclerotic origin
- Veratrum Homaccord Drops & Ampoules - Gastroenteritis, diahorrea.
Ampoules or Drops
Some of the Homaccords come in Ampoules and Drops, others come in just Drops or just Ampoules.
As with all these remedies you can use more than one and often more than one is needed.
For more information use the search bar and also the Heel Directory Index.