Heel Remedies for Inflammatory Arthritis
In Addition: Externally Apply:-
Traumeel S ointment applied liberally to affected joints (particularly applied liberally at night, covered with a cellophane wrap to inhibit evaporation and covered with a bandage to hold dressing in place).
- Easy Flex :- Apply with the Traumeel
If Degenerative Changes
If there are degenerative changes in addition use with the Traumeel as above.
If Small Joints
If small joints are affected then take in addition:-
- Bryaconeel and
- Rhododendroneel S - s particularly indicated for arthritic pains located in the finger and hand joints.
These remedies may be taken together as needed.
- Rheuma-Heel Tablets (when located in the left knee and shoulders).
- Colocynthis-Homaccord Drops or Colocynthis-Homaccord Ampoules (with the above) to act against pain in acute therapy (10 drops every 15 minutes for two hours for example).
- Cruroheel S take when there is an improvement of the total symptoms and signs
If you need more help please Contact Us