Guna Remedies for Parkinsons
- Extrabios 1 + Extrabios 2: 10 drops 3 times a day (or 15 drops twice a day).
The two medicines must be taken on alternate days (as support therapy for Parkinson’s disease)
- Senectus F (in females) - Senectus M (in males): 10 drops 2-3 times a day (supports the hormone network in the elderly)
Guna - Add on Medication
- Sepia compositum: 10-20 drops 3 times a day (for secondary depressive syndromes)
- NT3 4CH: 15-20 drops twice a day (it supports damaged neurons)
- NT4 4CH: 15-20 drops twice a day (it supports damaged neurons)
- BDNF 4CH: 15-20 drops twice a day (it supports damaged neurons)
Heel Remedies for Parkinson’s disease
- Galium-Heel 8-10 drops 3 x a day.
- Gelsemium-Homaccord 8-10 drops 3 x a day.
- Belladonna-Homaccord 8-10 drops 3 x a day.
possibly the above preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
- Spascupreel 1 tablet in exchange as well as at intervals.
- Phosphor-Homaccord in exchange or as well.
- Bryaconeel (post-encephalitic paralysis agitans).
- Psorinoheel as intermediate remedy.
- Aesculus compositum (regulation of the peripheral circulation).
- Gelsemium-Homaccord and Belladonna-Homaccord alternating or mixed
- Circulo-Injeel improves the cerebral circulation,
- Thuja-Injeel S and Engystol N as intermediate remedy
- Coenzyme compositum, Ubichinon compositum (enzyme regeneration), in serious chronic cases
at intervals also
- Cerebrum compositum (regulation of the vegetative control functions)
as well as
- Thyreoidea compositum (powerful stimulation of the hormonal and connective tissue functions),
- for men also Testis compositum (revitalizing effect)
- Ovarium compositum for women,
at intervals possibly also
- Placenta compositum (to counteract peripheral circulatory disturbances),
- Cerebrum suis-Injeel, more effective possibly Hypothalamus suis-Injeel
- Medulla oblongata suis-Injeel twice weekly
As always if you need any help please Contact Us.