Stress & Anxiety - 50 Signs
A common feeling among many of us, is the feeling of stress.
Many put stress down to being just a part of life... and if you're lucky enough, you can 'ease the stress' with the odd holiday... or few!
However, being stressed, is something to take seriously - because "stress" is the first stage of further illness - stress can cause headaches, migraines, bad nights sleep...
It can also create weight-gain, and a severely weakened immune system, which is the most vital part of our bodies make-up, for longer-living and happier lives.
In fact, stress can cause many ailments, such as stomach issues, bad skin, concentration issues, depression and other emotional complaints - the list is endless.
Essentially, stress is one of the first 'aids' to more complex ailments - so it is important to take being stressed seriously.
Homeopathic RemediesWe have some excellent remedies to help you with stress - and support your most valuable asset - your immune system for more details go here:-
50 Signs of Stress
- Not sure if you're stressed?
- Not sure if you need remedies for stress?
If you're experiencing any of the following things on the list below, we recommend taking stress remedies outlined above.
1. Frequent headaches, jaw clenching or pain
2. Gritting, grinding teeth
3. Stuttering or stammering
4. Tremors, trembling of lips, hands
5. Neck ache, back pain, muscle spasms
6. Light headedness, faintness, dizziness
7. Ringing, buzzing or “popping sounds
8. Frequent blushing, sweating
9. Cold or sweaty hands, feet
10. Dry mouth, problems swallowing
11. Frequent colds, infections, herpes sores
12. Rashes, itching, hives, “goose bumps”
13. Unexplained or frequent “allergy” attacks
14. Heartburn, stomach pain, nausea
15. Excess belching, flatulence
16. Constipation, diarrhea, loss of control
17. Difficulty breathing, frequent sighing
18. Sudden attacks of life threatening panic
19. Chest pain, palpitations, rapid pulse
20. Frequent urination
21. Diminished sexual desire or performance
22. Excess anxiety, worry, guilt, nervousness
23. Increased anger, frustration, hostility
24. Depression, frequent or wild mood swings
25. Increased or decreased appetite
26. Insomnia, nightmares, disturbing dreams
27. Difficulty concentrating, racing thoughts
28. Trouble learning new information
29. Forgetfulness, disorganization, confusion
30. Difficulty in making decisions
31. Feeling overloaded or overwhelmed
32. Frequent crying spells or suicidal thoughts
33. Feelings of loneliness or worthlessness
34. Little interest in appearance, punctuality
35. Nervous habits, fidgeting, feet tapping
36. Increased frustration, irritability, edginess
37. Overreaction to petty annoyances
38. Increased number of minor accidents
39. Obsessive or compulsive behavior
40. Reduced work efficiency or productivity
41. Lies or excuses to cover up poor work
42. Rapid or mumbled speech
43. Excessive defensiveness or suspiciousness
44. Problems in communication, sharing
45. Social withdrawal and isolation
46. Constant tiredness, weakness, fatigue
47. Frequent use of over-the-counter drugs
48. Weight gain or loss without diet
49. Increased smoking, alcohol or drug use
50. Excessive gambling or impulse buying
Stress & Anxiety Remedies
Fro remedies to treat stress please go here:-
Conact Us if you are needing more help.