Posted on October 02 2015
Below are our homeopathic recommendations for Inflammation of the Renal Pelvis (Pyelitis) and Inflammation of the Kidney as a result of Bacterial Infection (pyelonephritis).
Drops and Tablets
possibly the above preparation taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
In addition also:-
- Traumeel S tablets as alternating remedy,
- Hormeel S as alternating remedy in subacute and chronic cases.
- Arnica-Heel for swinging temperatures.
The above daily, later every 2 days.
- Traumeel S, in subacute and chronic cases at intervals
possibly also the
- collective pack of catalysts of the citric acid cycle (to revitalize disturbed enzyme functions),
- Pyelon suis-Injeel, Ren suis-Injeel, Ureter suis-Injeel, initially possibly only Vesica urinaria suis-Injeel
Please Contact Us if you need more help