Posted on March 22 2017
Guna Remedies for Bronchitis
- GUNA-NONI (one 10 ml dose 3 to 6 times a day for 30 days. Pediatric dosage: one 5 ml dose 3 to 6 times a day for 30 days) - Specific remedy:
- GUNA-LYMPHO (10 drops 3 times a day for 30 days) - Drainage remedy:
- CITOMIX (10 pellets twice a day for 2-3 days; continue with 3 pellets 3 times a day for 30 days) - P.N.E.I. remedy remedy:
Heel Remedies for Bronchitis
(Organodermal reaction phase)
- Aconitum-Homaccord for feverish influenzal bronchitis
- Droperteel for congestive bronchitis (in the elderly)
- Bronchalis-Heel for smoker’s bronchitis, 1 tablet 3 times daily for irritating coughs
- Drosera-Homaccord (forms of coughs similar to pertussis)
possibly allowing several preparations simultaneously to be taken 2-4-6 times daily.
- possibly with Engystol N, Bacillinum-Injeel (forte),
Nosode-preparations to activate the defences.
- Klebsiella pneumonia-Injeel (forte) especially in cases of adiposis.
- Asthma-Nosode-Injeel and Pertussis-Nosode-Injeel (forte) for chronic (asthmatic) bronchitis.
- Guajacum-Injeel (forte) for evil-smelling, purulent expectoration, bronchiectasis.
- Mucosa compositum and Tonsilla compositum ampoules for constitutional therapy in emphysema, asthma, pneumonoconiosis, etc., once weekly.
See also influenza, pneumonia.
If you need more help and advice please Contact Us with your details.