Posted on January 15 2018
Oral Remedies - Cardiac insufficiency, latent
(i.e. provided there is no lack of cardiac glycosides as, for example, in cardiac decompensation)
(Haemodermal impregnation or degeneration phase)
- Aurumheel N drops 8-10 drops 3 x a day.
- Cardiacum-Heel 1 tablet 3 x a day.
- Apis-Homaccord in the case of oedemas.
- Carbo vegetabilis-Injeel (dyspnoea, a desire for fresh air, accompanied by cold extremities).
- Spongia-Injeel, cardiac murmurs in vitium cordis.
- Kalmia-Injeel, aortitis luetica.
- Ignatia-Injeel S, dyspnoea, inability to inspire deeply.
- Cor compositum or Cor suis-Injeel alone after compensation has been achieved, as after-treatment once weekly.
See also under oedema, dyspnoea, hypertension, angina pectoris, etc.
As always if you are needing help please Contact Us.