Heel Remedies for Dacryocystitis / (Infection of the Tear / lacrimal sac)
(Ectodermal reaction phase)
- Oculoheel 1 tablet 3 x a day
- Mercurius-Heel S 1 tablet 3 x a day
possibly both preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
- Traumeel S tablets (anti-inflammatory, antisuppurative action)
- Cruroheel S (fistular suppurations)
- Psorinoheel (chronicity)
- Traumeel S ointment externally
- Belladonna-Homaccord in incipient cases
Oral Ampoule / Injection Therapy
- Pulsatilla-Injeel as auxiliary remedy
- Mucosa compositum (chronic affections of the mucous membranes).
Dacryocystitis is infection of the tear (lacrimal) sac usually due to a blockage in the tear (nasolacrimal) duct. The tear sac is a small chamber into which tears drain.
The usual cause of dacryocystitis is a blockage of the nasolacrimal duct, which leads from the tear sac into the nose.
If you need further help please Contact Us.