Posted on August 01 2016
Guna Remedies for Tennis Elbow
Guna Oral Therapy
- GUNA-FLAM (10 drops several times a day according to the clinical picture, continue with 10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA-MATRIX (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- GUNA-LYMPHO (10 drops 3 times a day for 30-60 days)
- Standard protocol for i.m. administration: 1-2 ampoules 1-3 times a week
according to severity and progress.
- Standard protocol according to mesotherapeutic technique using 1-2 ampoules per treatment: 2 treatments per week for the first 2 weeks, then 1 treatment a week until pain relief (average 8-10 sessions). For chronic pathologies: continue with 1 treatment a week for 1 month until pain relief, then 1 treatment a month.
Heel Remedies for Tennis Elbow
- Graphites-Homaccord (sufficient in numerous cases as sole preparation) 8-10 drops 3- 6 times daily
- Rhododendroneel S for pain, on several occasions in massive initial-dose
therapy possibly the above preparations taken together 2-4-6 times daily.
- Ferrum-Homaccord as alternating remedy 8 - 10 drops 3 x a day.
- Traumeel S ointment or & Zeel T ointment. Use one at night & the other in the morning and then throughout the day if required - alternating.
Heel Ampoule Therapy
- Rhododendron-Injeel for sensitivity to the weather, possibly with Cimicifuga- Homaccord (may be efficacious when the previously recommended therapy does not lead rapidly to the desired success).
- Discus compositum (for irritation arising from the vertebral column),
otherwise possibly also
Please Contact Us if you need more help.