Heel Remedies for Tongue, Conditions of:- (Various phases)
Since the condition of the tongue provides important hints as to the preparations required, there follows a short summary of the tongue conditions frequently found and the respective preparations indicated.
- Gastricumeel (white coated tongue).
- Veratrum-Homaccord (red streaks in the middle).
- Nux vomica-Homaccord (mainly with dark brownish coating, moist).
Ampoule/ Injection Therapy
- Lachesis-Injeel (forte) S for tremulous when protruded.
- Baptisia-Injeel (forte) S for brown streaks in the middle, red edges.
- Phosphor Homaccord for white mucous coating with black crusts or spots.
- Carbo vegetabilis-Injeel (forte) when tongue becomes black and hard, with sepsis and circulatory disorders.
- Dulcamara Homaccord for swollen tongue, speech indistinct.
- Veratrum Homaccord for red streaks in the middle.
- Natrium muriaticum-Injeel for contracted tongue, dry with sepsis (important indication).
- Crotalus-Injeel for brown, stiff tongue, as if firmly fastened, in jaundice.
- Ipecacuanha-Injeel for clean tongue with vomiting, hyperemesis.
- Cantharis compositum for speech disorders, difficulty in swallowing, bulbar syndrome, hydrophobia.
- Pulsatilla-Injeel for frothy-white coated tongue, without thirst (or with thirst which can be overcome), as if burned.
- Bacterium coli-Injeel when tongue is yellowish-white, with a red line in the middle.
- Momordica compositum for affections of the pancreas.
- Mucosa compositum (remedy for affections of the mucosa).
- Hepar compositum (stimulation of the detoxicating hepatic function),
- Glandula suprarenalis-suis-Injeel with Engystol as mixed injection for a burning sensation of tonsillar abscess, tonsillitis.
If you need further help please Contact Us.