Traumeel for Horses
Traumeel Ampoules for Horses
- Traumeel is used extensively in top racing yards worldwide.
- It helps maintain and keep horses in optimum performance with no side effects.
- It assists and helps all types of treatments e.g. water therapy, exercise therapy, physiotherapists work.
It is effective and legally allowed in racing and competitions worldwide.
It is Used:-
- Before Racing and Competitions
- After Racing and Competitions
- For all muscular problems and injuries
- As an aid to help recuperation after any form of treatment.
- After Physiotherapy Treatment
- Saddle Sores
- Tendon Injries
- Filled Legs
- Stable Sores
What it Does:-
- Accelerates healing as opposed to simply masking the injury
- Helps regain mobility and resume normal activities more quickly
Traumeel Tablets for Horses
- Horses - 5 - 6 tablets 3 times a day.
Traumeel Drops for Animals
- Horses - 20-30 drops 3 times a day
Traumeel Gel and Ointment (Cream)
- Apply generously to the affected areas 2 to 3 times daily
- Traumeel may be applied when using a mild compression bandage.
- The Gel is easier to use and Apply for Animals.
- The advantage of using Traumeel injection is the speed of delivery, as it does not have to travel first through the digestive track before reaching the site of injury, thus the response is immediate.
- Horses:- In acute disorders, 1 ampule per day, otherwise 1 ampule, 1 to 3 times per week IM/SC/IV/ID or Peri-articular.