Traumeel for Horses
Traumeel Ampoules for Horses
- Traumeel is used extensively in top racing yards worldwide.
- It helps maintain and keep horses in optimum performance with no side effects.
- It assists and helps all types of treatments e.g. water therapy, exercise therapy, physiotherapists work.
It is effective and legally allowed in racing and competitions worldwide.
It is Used:-
- Before Racing and Competitions
- After Racing and Competitions
- For all muscular problems and injuries
- As an aid to help recuperation after any form of treatment.
- After Physiotherapy Treatment
- Saddle Sores
- Tendon Injries
- Filled Legs
- Stable Sores
What it Does:-
- Accelerates healing as opposed to simply masking the injury
- Helps regain mobility and resume normal activities more quickly
Traumeel Tablets for Horses
- Horses - 5 - 6 tablets 3 times a day.
Traumeel Drops for Animals
- Horses - 20-30 drops 3 times a day
Traumeel Gel and Ointment (Cream)
- Apply generously to the affected areas 2 to 3 times daily
- Traumeel may be applied when using a mild compression bandage.
- The Gel is easier to use and Apply for Animals.
- The advantage of using Traumeel ampoules is the speed of delivery.
- Horses:- In acute disorders, 1 ampule per day, otherwise 1 ampule, 1 to 3 times per week IM/SC/IV/ID or Peri-articular.