Truameel can be used for a vast range of injuries, on humans and on animals.
Here is a simple list of when it can be used Traumeel:-
- Swelling and bruising of soft tissues and muscles,
- Muscle sprains,
- Post-surgery for hastened recovery
- Cuts and local injuries,
- Over-use injuries,strains,
- After any trauma or shock,
- Inflamed and swollen joints,
- Chilblains – inflamed and swollen toes,
- Ligament injuries,
- Bruised and tender areas,
- Mosquito Bites
- Skin irritation caused by friction.
- Inflammatory processes of various types and origin e.g. abscesses, dermatitis, skin irritations, conjunctivitis,
- herpes blisters
- Inflammatory degenerative processes, e.g. arthritis, bursitis, tendonitis,
Traumeel Uses – You can see from this that just about every everyday injury, ache and pain is covered in the above list…
Here is a more detailed list of what Traumeel can be used for:-
- Injuries of all kinds (sports, accidents) such as sprains, dislocations, contusions,
- effusions of blood and effusions into a joint, fractures etc;
- post-operative and post-traumatic edema and swelling of the soft tissues;
- inflammatory processes and degenerative processes associated with inflammation on the various organs and tissues, including, in particular, on the support and mobility apparatus (tendovaginitis, styloiditis, epicondylitis, bursitis scapulohumeral periarthritis, arthrosis of the hip, knee and small joints);
- parodontitis, suppuration of the gingival pockets, paradontosis.
- traumeel ampoules for use for toothache and tooth trauma.