Arnica Salbe Heel S - Ointment
If you need help with anything regarding the information on this page
or anything else, don't hesitate to contact us via Live Chat
(see the box on the bottom right hand corner)
Contact us here: https://www.unitedremedies.com/pages/contact-us
We ship worldwide.
We ship worldwide.
Indications: Myalgia after overstrain, diseases of the arterious and venous system.
The following is a summary of the important symptoms of Arnica:
- Injuries of every kind, such as hemorrhages, injuries to the soft tissues, concussion, dislocations, contusions, fractures, subluxations and others.
- Consequences of over-exertion, e.g. muscular ache, sportsman’s heart.
- Everything seems too hard (the bed is too hard). General battered sensation.
- Offensive eructations. Putrid smell from the mouth. Distension, with flatus smelling of sulphuretted hydrogen.
- Battered feeling in the uterine area and inability to walk upright.
- Coughing with chest pain. Child cries before the coughing paroxysm in whooping cough.
Septic states with a dark streak down the middle of the tongue, dusky-red face and episodes of restlessness, possibility of delirium.
- Apoplexy. Ruptured blood-vessels. (Like Aconite, Arnica has a special action on the arterial circulatory system.)
- Tendency to extremely painful boils, appearing one after the other.
- Hoarseness of speakers and singers.
- Neurodermititis and eczema on the forehead, cheeks and face, with itching.
(In external application, Arnica may cause skin irritation.
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to arnica; hypersensitivity to constituents of the ointment base.
Composition: 100 g cont.: Arnica montana Ø 10.0 g. Ointment base: hydrophilic ointment (DAB 10) cont.: emulsifying cetylstearyl alcohol, ethanol, purified water, liquid paraffin, soft white paraffin, preserved with 17.7 vol.-% alcohol.