Guna Profos - Sachets
If you need help with anything regarding the information on this page
or anything else, don't hesitate to contact us via Live Chat
(see the box on the bottom right hand corner)
Contact us here: https://www.unitedremedies.com/pages/contact-us
We ship worldwide.
We ship worldwide.
Complete and synergistic solution for the wellbeing of joints, bones and skin.
Profos unique Actions:
- supports the integrity and functionality of the joints
- Contributes to bone strength and plasticity
- Maintains skin moisture, elasticity and firmness
- supports the intestinal absorption of the it's components
Profos is a useful support for:
- The recovery of the visoelastic properties of synovial fluid
- The restructuring of the cartilage matrix and the dermis
- The decrease of the chronic inflammatory process 9low grade chronic inflammation)
- The modulation of pro-inflammatory cytokines and oxidation processes
Fields of application:
- Bones and joints:useful adjuvant in cases of trauma and degenerative processes affecting the joints; supportive treatment of osteoporosis.
- Skin and skin appendages:supportive treatment of skin aging (chronoaging and photoaging). Supportive treatment of dermo-cosmetic surgery.
- 1 to 2 sachets/day; we recommend continuing the treatment for at least two months
1 sachet/dayIf further support to the skin metabolism is needed (e.g. after aesthetic surgery), we recommend taking 2 sachets/day for 15 days; continue with 1 sachet/day for at least 2 months.
How to use:
Pour the contents of one sachet into an empty glass; then add about 100-150 ml of water; stir until completely dissolved. If the product does not dissolve completely in water, this does not mean that it is altered; in fact, this is due to the presence of sodium hyaluronate in the formulation. To be taken preferably 1 hour before meals.
Most Common Combinations
Profos + Gunabasic supportive treatment of metabolic bone disorders
Profos + Gunamio Formula Supportive treatment in musculoskeletal rehabilitation after bone and joint injuries
Profos + Profem Supportive treatment to prevent aging during menopause
Fructo-oligosaccharides, maltodextrin, thickener: acacia gum, xanthan gum; magnesium oxide, fennel (Phoeniculum vulgare) seed dry extract standardized to 1% essential oil, witch hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) leaf dry extract standardized to 10% tan-nins, mallow (Malva sylvestris) flower and leaf dry extract, fla-vorings, rose hips (Rosa canina) fruit dry extract standardized to 50% vitamin C, sodium hyaluronate, anti-caking agents: vegeta-ble stearic acid, silicon dioxide; griffonia (Griffonia simplicifolia) seed dry extract standardized to 99% 5-hydroxytryptophan, emulsifier: sucrose esters of fatty acids; retinyl palmitate (vitamin A); sweetener: sucralose.
Why Hyaluronic Acid is of fundamental importance for the health of the organism
A longer life expectancy of the population and the consequent progressive aging is associated with a higher incidence of chronic degenerative diseases, among which those affecting the joints account or 60% of the most frequent chronic diseases 1.
One of the key factors that cause the onset of these diseases is the progressive depletion of the organism's hyaluronic acid (HA) due to ageing:
Decreased Physiological amount of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Depending on age
Hyaluronic Acid (HA): is a linear bio-polysaccharide (glycosaminoglycan) characterized by repeated disaccharide units consisting of residues of D-Glucuronic acid and N-Acetyl-D-glucosamine, It is a fundamental biological component of connective tissues, where it helps forming the collagen fiber matrix (supporting the biomechanical properties of collagen fibers) and synovial fluid.
HA is essential to:
- Protect the cartilage against aging and mechanical stress
- lubricate the joint surface
- ensure the nutrition of artilage and dermis: it provides optimal moisture and improves the histological structure of the cartilage; gives tone and elasticity to the skin.
Why is Profos formula innovative ?
Because the exception Hyl HA exerts it's best biological functions in the presence of trace elements and vitamins that synergize and enhance it's function.
Rose Hip: rich in Vitamin C, is essential for the production of collagen through its enzymatic cofactor action on prolyl- and lysyl-hydroxylase, fundamental enzymes in the formation of collagen, and in the biosynthesis of other components of the connective tissue, including elastin, fibronectin, proteoglycans, and fibrillin associated to elastin
Vitamin A: optimal support for the growth and regeneration of epithelium
Magnesium: is essential for bone homeostasis
Silicon: mineral contained in ProfosTM in a highly bioavailable It is essential to ensure compactness to the extracellular matrix of bones, tendons and skin
Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) (Actilighe): promote the absorption of minerals such as Calcium and Magnesium, and of ProfosTM active ingredients
STANDARDIZED PLANT INGREDIENTS: Fennel, Witch Hazel, Mallow, Griffonia sim-plicifolia: improve the general functions of the intestinal mucosa by facilitating the absorption of the other lingredients of ProfosTM