Posted on December 02 2014
Homeopathic Remedies for Epstein Bar are the following.
We have given you both options i.e drops / tablets and alternatively ampoules.
We have also added additional ampoules that may be indicated. If you need more help on this let us know.
The Homeopathic Remedies Drops & Tablets
- Schwef-Heel Drops;- 8-10 drops at 8 a.m., 12 noon and 4 p.m.
- Traumeel S Tablets;- 1 tablet at 10 a.m., 2 p.m., and 6 p.m.
- Lymphomyosot Drops:-10 drops daily
- Engystol Tablets:- 1 tablet at 11 a.m., 3 p.m., and 7 p.m.
Or alternatively the ampoule therapy is:-
- Engystol Ampoules:- is one of the main remedies for all viral diseases,
It may be used in conjunction with Echinacea compositum S
- Echinacea Compositum :- Immune System
- Traumeel S,Ampoules -for all inflammation
- Lymphomyosot Ampoules - for drainage
- Apis-Homaccord :- Inflammation and swelling
- Belladonna-Homaccord: inflammation and irritation
- Hepar compositum: Stimulation of the detoxicating function of the liver
- Cerebrum compositum Stimulation of the defence mechanism
- Cortisone Injeel - Therapy to also supoort the Pituitary is also important:-
- Increased Body Performance:- Catalyst Therapy maybe particularly important for long term healing.
As always if you are needing help please Contact Us
There are always additional remedies to the above but this is an extremely good set of remedies to start working with in order to achieve a full recovery.