Heel Remedies for Down’s Syndrome
(General cellular degeneration phase – trisomy)
- Natrium-Homaccord 8-10 drops at 7 a.m., 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Calcoheel 1 tablet at 9 a.m., 1 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Nervoheel 1 tablet at 10 a.m., 2 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Hormeel S 8-10 drops at 11 a.m., 3 p.m. and 7 p.m.
possibly all four preparations allowed to be taken together 3 times daily.
- Galium-Heel as intermediate remedy once to twice daily (in the morning upon rising and in the evening upon retiring).
In place of this treatment a transfer can also be made repeatedly at intervals to:-
- Cerebrum compositum (brain functions) and Testis compositum (for boys) or Ovarium compositum (girls)
- as well as to intermediate doses from the collective pack of catalysts of the citric acid cycle.
- Cystein-Injeel etc. in intermediate ampoule therapy.
- Medorrhinum-Injeel interposed at intervals.
Please Contact Us if you need more help